Account Executive - Deep Vein Thrombosis Products
Position #: 3478
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences, biological areas, business or related discipline
- REQUIRED: Minimum 3+ years documented sales success in medical device, diagnostics or some comparable tangible products in the hospital space
- Proven ability to sell hospital products in context with clinical outcomes and develop partnership relationships at Executive levels within an organization
- Strong track record in successful new product launches
- Entrepreneurial Mentality / Business Maturity
- Ability to sell benefits of comprehensive solutions in complex environment (concept sell)
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Ambitious, autonomous performer w/ proven track record
- Strong leader with ability to assume additional responsibility within the company (management, marketing, training, etc.)
- Experience attaining or exceeding overall sales plan profitability, as well as, other assigned goals and objectives.
- Must know or have the ability to learn quickly the fundamentals of hospital product sales and industry.
- High sense of urgency; self motivated; outstanding sales skills and ability to manage and drive a complex sales process.
- Maintains a professional image that reflects positively on the company.
- Must maintain administrative duties timely and accurately.
- Must know how to use Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiently)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Base Salary: $55-57K
- Bonus: $100-115K at plan
- Car: Ford Fusion and fuel/service
Please create your resume in MS Word Format.